In this evolved world, two new currencies have become ultra-valuable in the lives of almost everyone: Health and Happiness. For the last decade, Common Good has fought to bring more of both to the world — by growing brands that are on this same mission. Right now, we’re searching for a Production Designer who fits the bill to help us serve our national base of mission-driven clients.
As a Production Designer, you’ll work in close collaboration with our Director of Production and Craft and our entire creative team to prepare visual assets for advertising and marketing initiatives across multiple digital and print platforms. We’re looking for someone who is technically adept, has a true eye for detail, and can act as critical support for our growing creative engine. We’re a company of unique individuals that works as a tight knit team. Everyone is equally important in making us and, in turn, our clients, well-oiled machines.
- Produce visual assets in the look of Common Good’s clients’ established brand identities
- Provide detail-oriented design production assistance to Common Good’s creative team in both print and design media, with a discerning eye for technical accuracy
- Work on projects that include but are not limited to: traditional and digital advertising campaigns, social media, website design, print production, etc.
- Create clean, organized files across a wide variety of deliverables and platforms, and throughout multiple rounds of revisions
- Other technical duties may include scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning, pre-flighting and trafficking
- 3+ years working in the creative industry, specifically in advertising, design, or pre-press field
- Ability to handle some design projects and later-round revisions, and maintain visual integrity established by designers and art directors
- Comprehensive knowledge of the offset printing process and ability to pre-flight files for different print mediums
- Comprehensive knowledge of color correction and all color reproduction methods for both print and web/digital
- Experience in high resolution production output techniques/retouching and file preparation protocols for all media
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality
- Strong sense of type, proportion, composition and visual precision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme organization and ability to work nimbly, efficiently, and strategically
- Complete understanding and adeptness with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle pressure and challenging situations
- Bright, energetic, collaborative, goal-driven personality
- A naturally positive, go-with-the-flow attitude
Common Good is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Common Good is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- This is a full-time position and employees must be available to work during standard business hours, Monday through Friday, in Mountain Standard Time. Occasional travel or evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Common Good is open to remote candidates, but whenever possible, we strive to hire locally in order to encourage greater involvement within our local Denver community. But please note - this position is open only to US-based candidates.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
$60-65K annual salary dependent on experience. Benefits include unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, 401k match, Health & Happiness and Work From Home stipends, profit sharing, and more.
How to apply:
We encourage you to submit an application even if you don’t believe you fit 100% of the requirements. If you believe you may need reasonable accommodation to apply, please get in touch with us on our Contact Us page. We’ll be in touch if we see the potential.