Dixon Schwabl is WFH flexible, has unlimited PTO, and is moving away from timesheets for billable work. The opportunities for growth are OUTSTANDING! Now is a great time to join our team :)
The Senior Project Manager at Dixon Schwabl is a digital marketing ninja with a positive can-do attitude with the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities. The ideal candidate is passionate about process, obsessed with detail and accuracy and serves as a cheerleader for their team. The Senior Project Manager demonstrates resourcefulness and resilience throughout the project lifecycle and has exemplary leadership skills for the project managers among them. They are a champion of continuous improvement, intrinsically self-motivated to learn new skills and techniques, and excited to share knowledge gained with colleagues and agency leadership.
- 5+ years of project management experience, digital marketing experience a plus
- Experience overseeing complex software development projects
- Experience in managing interdependencies cross project
- Experience in agile project management methodologies a plus
- Experience with managing large data and analytic projects a plus
- Google Analytics certification
- Project Management Tools – Microsoft Project, JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet
- Marketo or Pardot, a plus
- Familiarity with CMS sites (i.e. Wordpress, Craft)
- Microsoft Office
- Juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of a larger picture.
- Manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Manages team backlog and helps set team priorities.
- Creates project schedule and monitor project budgets.
- Develops quality assurance plans and captures quality metrics.
- Assume responsibility for client relationships during assigned projects. Align work on assigned projects with other account-related marketing efforts and activities.
- Document project history, decisions and status as needed.
- provide regular, timely and detailed project status updates to clients and project team.
- Recognize scope creep and adjust as needed to activities, budgets, etc. to account for the changes.
- Assist as needed in the development of proposals and technical specification documents for customer engagements
- Share knowledge of projects and examples of work with the team in weekly meetings.
- Actively participate in status meetings, discovery presentations, and other team and project meetings.
- Be proactive – continually research and bring forth ideas to improve outcomes.
- Build project management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, including creating and managing project plans and documenting project requirements.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
We hold true to our core values of respect, integrity, teamwork, community, innovation and fun. We’re fueled by new ideas and original ways of looking at things. And we thrive on rethinking old norms. If you’ve got big ideas and a passion for progress, we want to hear about your vision.
Dixon Schwabl is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.