The ideal candidate is located in Central or Western, NY but we'll consider remote candidates.
Are you naturally inquisitive? Resourceful? Entrepreneurial? A storyteller? An inspiring writer? If so, this may be the job for you. We’re looking for an individual with good communication skills that can fully execute a piece of research to answer any marketing challenge, make it happen, and use the learnings as the foundation of future work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams (e.g., account, communications, creative, PR, media) to execute end-to-end primary and secondary research projects
- Use primary and/or secondary research to communicate ideas and solutions to marketing problems based on the voice of the customer, providing insights into target audiences, brand development, and messaging
- Develop surveys and discussion guides & occasionally conducts in-depth interviews (with guidance)
- Oversee qualitative and quantitative data collection, conduct data analyses, and prepare reports that provide informed marketing recommendations
- Conduct competitive & market assessments and tracks client industry trends
- Manage all projects on time and on budget, including securing and managing vendors
- Assist director of insights and other team members with business development projects
- 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- DIY survey platforms (Alchemer, SurveyMonkey)
Preferred Skills & Traits:
- Experience with statistical software (SAS, SPSS, or R)
- Strategic thinker
- Exceptional client facing skills
We hold true to our core values of respect, integrity, teamwork, community, innovation and fun. We’re fueled by new ideas and original ways of looking at things. And we thrive on rethinking old norms. If you’ve got big ideas and a passion for progress, we want to hear about your vision.
Dixon Schwabl is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.