The Traffic Coordinator supports the Traffic Manager with a variety of daily activities and ongoing initiatives. Provide traffic and workflow support for creative projects, maintaining accurate, detailed records of projects in our Project Management Platform. A creative problem-solver and self-starter who can collaborate and lead the coordination of projects through various stages of the project life-cycle. This individual will help organize and track projects and deliverables, including managing resources, schedules, and deadlines.
Reports to Traffic Manager.
What you do...
- Ensure project schedules are maintained, track and monitor progress
- Support the Traffic Manager in providing ongoing Project Management Platform learning and development
- Assist in organizing and handling resources to deliver the elements required to complete a project with defined scope, quality, time frames, and cost constraints
- Lead the efficient flow of work and information between departments
- Work in partnership with project teams, creative and other internal stakeholders to support creative business development
- Support the Traffic Manager in maintaining clean and accurate projects in our Project Management Platform
- Keep project teams informed of next steps and updates as they occur
- Monitor, update, and communicate project status; generate reports as needed or assigned
What you are good at...
- Project coordination experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, detail-driven
- Eager to learn and work in a fast-paced, dynamic setting
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Fast learner able to adapt to new systems and methodologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, wearing multiple hats as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Agency experience preferred, or proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Workamajig is a plus