bluespace creative is seeking a senior strategist who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. The senior strategist is responsible for the successful management of our clients’ brand strategies. The role requires an innovator, trendsetter, and progressive thinker who can connect all aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities.
The senior strategist creates the ideas that bridge print, web, mobile, creative, and digital media, and provides solutions to multi-service clients based on consumer insight. This person must have a love of the new, a passion for trends, and an understanding of consumers and brands.
This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, internal strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the marketing industry to deliver effective recommendations.
- Develop “big ideas” driven by value exchanges between consumers/users and
• Evaluates consumer research, brand information, trends and relevant data, recommending
touch points and creative solutions that marry brand goals with consumer needs
• Ability to spot trends, see the future and understand consumer behavior
• Able to educate and inspire the creative team about best practices and emerging trends
Specific Prospect Characteristics
- Balances technical skills with marketing agency experience and a general enthusiasm for
relationship marketing, advertising, branding and communications
- Integrates and combines best practices from direct marketing, promotional marketing and
CRM, to provide sound strategic planning for highly-effective, fully-integrated campaigns
- Ensures a strategic focus throughout the entire lifecycle of a project
- Provides a perspective on creative, functional, and technical direction of solutions for clients
- Partners with strategy/creative teams to provide insightful reporting
- Continually researches new industry developments to develop agency POVs that
inspire actionable strategies
- Looks for new work opportunities with both existing and prospective clients
- Understands industry/market best practices and strives to incorporate them seamlessly
- Finds opportunities to keep the rest of the agency current on the latest marketing trends
- Balances analytical thinking and approaches with creative thinking and long-term vision
Education and Experience
- Bachelors of arts/science degree in marketing or technology
- Minimum of 5–7 years of agency/marketing services-related experience
- Industry category experience for relevant client categories
- Excellent communication skills, especially strong presentation skills
At bluespace creative we are on the hunt for top creatives to join our ever expanding team. Become part of the cutting edge bluecrew and prepare to push your creative boundaries. From research to brand strategy, print to package design, web to social media, motion graphics to video ...we are a full-service brand communications agency with a global presence!