bluespace creative is seeking a senior designer who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. The senior designer works independently on assigned projects, or as a leader of the design team. The designer works up concepts and fulfills layout assignments according to supplied strategic and creative input.
Knowledge of production processes, with experience using in digital illustration and layout software; reasonable drawing skills; printing processes and specification; familiarity with typestyles, type design; stock photography; computer retouching and image manipulation; art direction of original photography; and good communication skills are desirable.
You should also have experience developing creative for various design projects, including websites, brochures and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our client’s brands through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Ensures efficient visual execution of creative concepts as assigned by the creative director
- Provides design and illustration from conception to completion as required
- Works with creative/strategy teams to concept and complete assigned projects
- Assists brand management team with client creative presentations
- Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions
- Assists in archiving and maintaining digital and physical project materials and resources
- Maintains current computer software skills compatible with the needs of other creative
- Work independently while also collaborating in a team environment
- Ability to take creative direction and implement across a range of deliverables
- Support website updates to include design and copy changes
- Manage time and work under tight deadlines
- Minimum of 5–7 years of agency/design services-related experience
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Fundamental understanding of printing processes and materials
- Excellent eye for color and strong attention to detail
- Experience in basic production to prepare and submit files to printers or digital vendors
- Design skills and aptitude for working in a packaging design environment
- Basic HTML/CSS skills are a major plus
- A proven record of being a team player
- BA/BS degree in design, visual arts or relevant field
At bluespace creative we are on the hunt for top creatives to join our ever-expanding team. Become part of the cutting-edge bluecrew and prepare to push your creative boundaries. From research to brand strategy, print to package design, web to social media, motion graphics to video ...we are a full-service brand communications agency with a global presence!