bluespace creative is seeking a WordPress developer who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients.
This person will work in a team environment with a primary focus on front end design and development. We are looking for a self-starter who is passionate to learn and improve his or her skill set in the ever-evolving medium of the web. With many exciting things on the horizon at bluespace creative, there's never been a better time to join our expanding team!
- Build custom WordPress themes
- Maintain and enhance existing WordPress themes
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders on web development,
strategy and navigation architecture
- Manage time across multiple projects
- Experience in PHP, using WordPress Hooks, creating custom post types
- Proficient with HTML5, CSS3 and responsive layout
- Experience with WooCommerce store setup, including shipping and payment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent motivational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Dedicated to creating fluid user experience (UX) on web/digital platforms
- Have a high sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- BA/BS degree in web design and development related field
Would be great to have
- Experience with WP REST API and creating WordPress plugins
- Experience with SEO, email template development, and Google Analytics
At bluespace creative we are on the hunt for top creatives to join our ever-expanding team. Become part of the cutting-edge bluecrew and prepare to push your creative boundaries. From research to brand strategy, print to package design, web to social media, motion graphics to video ...we are a full-service brand communications agency with a global presence!