Sitewire, a division of Audacious Studios, is looking for a Sr. Account Manager to provide strategy and direction over activities within the agency for a designated group of clients ensuring client growth, profitability and satisfaction.
- You can adapt to changes in the agency by changing your approach or method to best fit the situation.
- You are able to deal with competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- You can think outside of the box to solve for resource, time and budget constraints.
- We don’t mean rings, but that would be fun for everyone, wouldn’t it? You are able to juggle, organize, and prioritize client requests, to-dos, and communication for yourself and across the company without losing your cool.
- You are big on relationships.
- Not the romantic kind… the kind of relationships where the client has so much faith and trust in you that they see you as an integral member of their team. Someone they go to for advice and guidance. The type of relationship where the client will defend the work you do to their coworkers and executive teams because there is a fear that if something were to happen to the relationship the client’s business would suffer.
- You offer a strategic view.
- You dive head first into the industries of each of your clients. Learning the ins, outs, challenges, pain points and what keeps your clients up at night. You learn where the disruption is or can be coming from in those industries to be seen to the client as a strategic voice, not just a task master for the work they contracted you to do.
- Acts as main point of contact for defined clients.
- Supervises strategic planning, development and implementation of client work.
- Takes a proactive account planning approach to all relationships; determining new ways to bring clients value and grow the accounts over time.
- Creates and manages client nurture plans for proactive client meetings, client entertainment and relationship development outside of specific, current project meetings.
- Ensures there is clear definition of and management to client success metrics
- Manages client and internal team’s expectations in terms of tracking towards defined client objectives.
- Manages financial revenue and cost forecasts and growth plans for existing clients.
- Reviews work to ensure alignment to client's business objectives.
- Distillation of critical information from clients to internal teams.
- Management of client budgets including communication of relevant information to individual departments and accounting department.
- Formulates plans to extend business with established accounts.
- Participates in new-business development as defined by Managing Director.
- Accurate representation of client work in agency financials.
- Works with the Managing Director in planning long term financials.
- Client profitability analysis and management.
- Creates Statements of Work in concert with service delivery leads.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or three or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Digital marketing in an agency or client environment preferred.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slide)
ABOUT THE PAY
Salary depends on your experience. What we can tell you is that Sitewire is an equal employment opportunity employer that offers competitive salary, performance bonuses, excellent health insurance benefits, the most generous vacation package you’ve ever heard of, company-sponsored events, ongoing training and education, and really rad coworkers.
Sitewire is a vibrant, fun-loving, and fast-paced place to work. If you’re a self-starter who works well with autonomy and wants the opportunity to impact positive change in your workplace, you’ll excel here. We promise that as a member of our team, you’ll have variety, learn amazing things, and be part of a real team.
We’re highly protective of our culture, our process, and our clients. We work hard to make sure everyone we hire will be, too. Our values drive everything we do, and if you work here, it’s important that we care about the same things.
Here’s what’s at the heart and soul of Sitewire:
EMPATHY: We believe that being humble and understanding of others enables us to design better experiences for everyone.
COLLABORATION: We believe that flexible, agile teams can achieve more together than any one of us could on our own.
AUDACITY: We believe in being bold, passionate, and ambitious when it comes to our work and the outcomes we create for others.
HAPPINESS: We believe in the value of having fun, making time to play, and healthy work/life balance.
CURIOSITY: We believe that childlike curiosity fueled by love for discovery and exploration are the keys to continuous innovation.
SIMPLICITY: We believe in finding simplicity in the complex and seeking clarity, consistency, and balance in all that we make and do.
Is our team the right place for you? If this sounds like a fit, we can’t wait to meet you.
READY TO APPLY?
- Craft a cover letter that speaks to ALL of the points above.
- Tailor your resume to show practical experience to MANY of the points above.
- Include 1-3 past client references or letters of recommendations.
- Apply online.