We are not your typical ad agency and you are not the typical Accounting Specialist. So, if you are in the early stage of your accounting career and looking for a cutting-edge place to learn and grow, let’s talk!
Merch Revolution LLC, dba Haute Rock Creative is a full-service marketing agency, supporting clients with branded experiences and merchandise, graphic design, video and podcast production, event strategy/design/execution, and event technology.
Haute Rock develops account-based marketing programs, creates memorable and impactful branded experiences, and specializes in building peer-to-peer knowledge sharing opportunities.
You will work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure that AP and AR are on-schedule and exceed quality standards. This is an exciting opportunity working for an innovative company with plenty of room for growth.
- Process accounts payable and receivable transactions.
- Perform routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports.
- Review, codes and verifies transactions and journal entries.
- Reconcile credit card accounts and bank statements.
- Manage company credit card accounts and staff usage
- Prepare quarterly budget and actual reports which allow staff to monitor agency spending and incoming revenue
- 1-3 Years’ experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus
- Experience with accounting software platforms including QuickBooks Online and Workamajig
- Detail Oriented
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Creative, high energy working environment.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Located in Cedar Park, Texas