Are you a great story teller? Grow your career with us!
Exclaim is a fast-paced creative experiences company that works with some of Chicago's best-known brands. We offer a great environment that strives to WOW and inspire colleagues. We take advantage of an easy to get to office to collaborate and to celebrate our work and relationships. Join us for activities such as show and tells, chili cook offs, wing trips, bowling, baggo, ping pong, and baseball hot dog days. While we come to the office for camaraderie (we like each other) and collaboration, sometimes working remotely is more conducive to getting the job done.
We’ll need a letter stating why you want to work with Exclaim, and a few intriguing stories about your work experience. Also, include video examples and salary requirements. Send info to Tony Krzysko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be successful with us you are a video producer with an independent spirit, an eye for detail and a strong sense of storytelling to support a variety of client projects. You will be creating and coordinating the execution of projects, working with a team of creative professionals dedicated to creating impactful content for our clients.
- Creatively produce video that captures audience's attention.
- Develop creative concepts and treatments that will be presented to clients.
- Communicate clearly with clients and internal/externalteams to ensure successful execution throughout the production process.
- Achieve high quality and continuity between multiple projects while working against aggressive deadlinesand adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Work with internal/external teams to resource and supervise production talent throughout the production.
- Ingest, organize, and edit video footageand graphics while ensuring the highest quality
- Supervise creation of motiongraphics animations, 3D renderings and
- Methodically assess and resolve technical and creative issues.
- Actively maintain expertise in the latest technology trends, techniques, and tools related to video production and visual storytelling.
- BA or BS in communications, art, film, design, broadcast, audio, media production, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience as a freelancer, or at a commercial production company, or internal corporate media production environment
- Must be highly motivated and action-oriented.
- An understanding of quality, high level production and execution of projects
- Strong organizational/time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skillswith an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Abilityto work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to creative quality while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to explain the reasoning behind your ideas and creative decisions, respondingto feedback quickly and effectively
- Must have superior project and time management capabilities within a fast paced, high productivity environment
- The ability to anticipate and effectively communicate and solve practical problems or issues
- Thorough knowledge of the entire production workflow, including pre-production, audio and video recording, lighting, studio environments, editing, and content delivery
- Effective skills in video production, motion, and 3D design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including Premier, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshopother video production packages
- Experience with industry leading camera systems
- Strong understanding of the latest video compression techniques for web
- Must demonstrate strong and fluent editorial techniques through proper timing, pacing, organization, and asset management as well as a command in music and sound editing
- Technical experience with Mac machines including Mac OS and related software maintenance and troubleshooting
Must submit a strong portfolio showing a variety of video content that clearly demonstrates capabilities!